Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How Long?

Trader history for Mike King (0)

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
How long after you complete the Dizzy tuning form, does it normally take to get the tune files? Also with the stage 2 COBB OTS 93 tune is a max of 20 psi boost normal or is that low? Thanks in advance.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How long after you complete the Dizzy tuning form, does it normally take to get the tune files? Also with the stage 2 COBB OTS 93 tune is a max of 20 psi boost normal or is that low? Thanks in advance.
This is also being spoken about in another thread* But this is pretty normal during summer time. Tuners are running at 110% of influx of Tunes that need to be adjusted or looked at. Some Tuners have some minions ....while others are 1 man operations. I try to get my tuning done in early spring or late summer when weather is peaking and get the best Temps. But if it's a "Flash" tune those are usually one and done with maybe a look at a revision. Be patient....all good things come with time.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #3
This is also being spoken about in another thread* But this is pretty normal during summer time. Tuners are running at 110% of influx of Tunes that need to be adjusted or looked at. Some Tuners have some minions ....while others are 1 man operations. I try to get my tuning done in early spring or late summer when weather is peaking and get the best Temps. But if it's a "Flash" tune those are usually one and done with maybe a look at a revision. Be patient....all good things come with time.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
I had my AP hooked to the laptop ready to get my tune. LOL I ejected it and will work on other projects until it comes in.

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #5
New orders/Flash Tunes are typically sent out within 1 business day.
Got it yesterday, thank you. I'm keeping my OAR at -1.0 like you said. I've peaked out at 24.88 psi in 4th and it pulls decent. Now it's big turbinski time.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got it yesterday, thank you. I'm keeping my OAR at -1.0 like you said. I've peaked out at 24.88 psi in 4th and it pulls decent. Now it's big turbinski time.
Your going big turbo? Sweet, I predict that some people are going to get their feelings hurt by a little Fiesta "SE" sedan lol

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #7
Your going big turbo? Sweet, I predict that some people are going to get their feelings hurt by a little Fiesta "SE" sedan lol
It's not even an SE. It's a plain jane S model. Well, it WAS.