Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How much do you think is fair?

So found out i gotta go over seas soon and am looking at selling my 2016 FiST Base model (with sync 3), just hit 60k miles, no accidents, 2nd owner .
After Market Parts: whoosh v1 intercooler, whoosh rmm, injen ram intake, short shifter, mbrp cat back, cobb ap with a strat tune (no pops)
What do yall think would be fair for me to sell for?
also the mods were added in the last 10k miles
Worse comes to worse ill just store it for 3 years. and pay her off.
20210309_164055.jpg

If you can afford to store it, continue paying off, and will be happy driving when you're back? I'd keep it. They aren't making them anymore. ;)

Of course, the market is hot for any used car and the FiSTs seem to be commanding close to original MSRP pricing in some cases. You could return to stock, sell aftermarket parts, and make out on the deal in some case. Carvana, Vroom, and other online sellers are paying out good money for them right now.

OP
V
Thread Starter #3
If you can afford to store it, continue paying off, and will be happy driving when you're back? I'd keep it. They aren't making them anymore. ;)

Of course, the market is hot for any used car and the FiSTs seem to be commanding close to original MSRP pricing in some cases. You could return to stock, sell aftermarket parts, and make out on the deal in some case. Carvana, Vroom, and other online sellers are paying out good money for them right now.
Im thinking ill probably end up storing it and have my buddy take her out once in a while and keep everything from just sitting.