Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HP gain

Slugst

Hey guys, so i had a question. Im kinda new to the ST.
I was wondering if anyone has ever run a tune with these decent mods and how much HP did you gain or how much do you think id gain.
I already have all this but just need a tune.

Cobb Hot/Cold chargepipes
Open Catless down pipe
2jr racing intake
Cobb intercooler

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Catless DP is pretty worthless on a Stock snail. I wouldn't even do it. The stock snail needs some back pressure* the other mods though will be fine with a Tune. Without a Tune they are rendered useless and won't see their full potential. I suggest getting a Tune by any of the Forum Vendors...I.e. Stratified...Tune + ...Dizzy tuning or JST. All are good viable options. GET AN E30 TUNE* I stress that more as it makes the car a complete different animal! Good luck! Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Spork1569

Second the E30 tune, most bang for your buck in terms of power as you gain about 30 whp from running corn. Most bolt ons will gain you a small amount but pretty minimal compared to that.

On stock snail your issue becomes more traction as flooring it is gonna cause some torque steer for sure.

XanRules

On a stock turbo, a downpipe is pointless and will increase your spool-up time, as will the charge pipes. An intercooler does not increase your horsepower. I think people have reported that the 2JR intake, with a tune, gives you between five and ten horsepower above 4k rpm over the stock intake with a tune. Airflow in and out of the stock turbo turbo is fairly well optimized on this car, temperatures and the stock tune are the bottlenecks.