Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Wheels

GTIKILLER

So I am getting close to making a decision on wheels for my car. This past winter I purchased Pirelli Sottozero Winter tires that fit on the stock rims. I now have the stock summer tires anxiously awaiting some new shoes. I have the Black ST with upgraded Red Callipers. Originally I was thinking of tinting the car and adding black wheels to give the car a "Blacked Out" look. However now I am undecided. Im currently debating between Motegi MR119 Black or the OZ Superturismo LM Matte Graphite Silver. Anyone have any other suggestions or thoughts? Pics would be great!!!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Those 52's are too heavy...keep the car light and nimble...motegis are the way to go or other lighter wheels.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I love my Asetto Gara's only complaint is they are like butter when it comes to portholes and wish they came in gloss but my car felt like I removed its shackles after the wheel change. This car should not be about looks but performance...to each there own tho.

I also put my winter tires on stock rims... waiting for these wheels to come out for the FiST:

been checking tirerack every week for new wheels