Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I bought a used mishimoto intercooler cold side piping and...

It came with the piping, silicon pieces and hose clamps. It did not come with the silicon and metal cap/plug you see pictured though. I tried calling and emailing mishimoto customer support and they refuse to sell me those pieces. Im sure I could probably find the silicon piece easy enough. Anyone know if I can purchase that metal piece elsewhere?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

This doesn’t help your issue, but frustrating to hear Mishi wont sell you the small parts. I have their catch clan and initially cut one of the hoses too short and they sold me just the replacement hose I needed. Wonder if someone was having a bad day there or policies changed.

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
This doesn’t help your issue, but frustrating to hear Mishi wont sell you the small parts. I have their catch clan and initially cut one of the hoses too short and they sold me just the replacement hose I needed. Wonder if someone was having a bad day there or policies changed.
The guy I spoke with on the phone seemed helpful and said the metal part was a common piece for multiple cars but I had to email support to purchase the parts. I did and clearly stated i bought the part used and was happy to pay for them as well as shipping.

They emailed back asking for a reciept for the purchase of the part. I sent them back one from ebay repeating I bought it used and i was happy to pay and they replied back that they couldnt break up packages to sell accessories and there was no mishimoto authorized dealer on ebay.

Weird way to get burned on a used part but whatever.

Business6

I don't know what you mean. The pieces you're missing go to the same spot, the symposer port on the cold pipe. The metal to block it and the silicone part, presumably to cap it off, because I don't know what the hell else that part can do. So either you get one of the whoosh parts or both to make sure.

Or, even worse, you plug the symposer in.

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
I don't know what you mean. The pieces you're missing go to the same spot, the symposer port on the cold pipe. The metal to block it and the silicone part, presumably to cap it off, because I don't know what the hell else that part can do. So either you get one of the whoosh parts or both to make sure.

Or, even worse, you plug the symposer in.
My bad im an idiot.

OP
T
Thread Starter #8
Called again. Second guy was even more helpful than the first. They sell the kit in their website as is. The whoosh kit does seem better built though