Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I can't beleive this happened... HELP ME!

Okay so somehow my brand new FiST... "aquired" a chocolate stain on the seat. My passenger must have thought the "no food no drink" in the new car ment drop and sit on chocolate. Directly in the center of the cloth on the Rec's... Smoke colour... fack.

I gently wiped the loose dried bits up but didn't want to drive anything deeper into the fibers of the seat... I really dont know how to approach this.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
What I found works best on food stains is carpet pet cleaner. Make sure it is the pet ones as it must contain enzymes for best result. Get it from a pet store. Soak the area, let it sit a little to allow the enzymes to work and with a shop vac vacuum the liquid. Repeat with some warm water until stain is removed. Try to avoid rubbing as it will make it worse. Test the cleaner before in an area you don't see to check for discoloration. Another trick to avoid the hose damaging the upholstery is tape the edges of the vacuum nozzle with masking tape.

Good luck.

Once dry use some Scotch guard to help protect the fabric in the future.

Now if you get the interior protection package. Bring it in and let them deal with it.

I've used a sponge/paper towel and a heat gun or clothes iron to get oily waxy stuff out of carpets and upholstery, but I'm not sure if it would work with chocolate..

OK, they are car seats and made to be able to clean after all kinds of stains. [SCAMMER ALERT] a detailing shop, and you really don't want to hear the kinds of messes he makes go away.

Worst case, a good detailer can make it as new.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Okay so somehow ... "aquired" a chocolate stain on the seat.
I have found that this can happen from taking people for rides in the canyons.

I too have found that carpet cleaner for pet stains works the best.

Dave

rexdriver85

I have found that this can happen from taking people for rides in the canyons.

I too have found that carpet cleaner for pet stains works the best.

Dave
That would be a different kind of chocolate. [emoji13][emoji106]