Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I found this article which was interesting

Three questions I have had with not just the fiesta but most my cars when it comes to exhaust, plugs, and filter. It seems like they did all the right things to test out these 3 changes and aren't trying to sell you on parts just trying to improve the car. There is 6 parts to the story that you can go back and read this is just the dyno part.

https://www.fordmuscle.com/tech-stories/the-way-of-the-fist-part-6-dyno-baseline-and-mods-for-power/

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Almost ALL of those 'gains' were within any/all margins of error.

But yeah, like he stated, in Street class autocross, every tenth of a WHP/wheel torque counts.

I wish that someone could do something like this for all of the major tunes on the factory snail setup (obviously NOT allowed in Street class!), just to see if there are any 'outliers' that really do make significantly more power, both peak, AND 'usable under the curve', beyond the margin of error. [wink]