Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I have a Cordoba optimized TB and a DHM race intercooler. Stage 1 or 2 OTS Cobb AP tune?

PhoenixM3

All,

I'm currently running stage 1 and have been since I bought the AP last fall. Yesterday, I installed DHM's crash bar and race intercooler combo. I'm running 91 octane fuel, but can get 95-ish fuel too.

I'm stock other than the TB and intercooler, so I believe I'm stage 2....

Thanks and Ciao!

Jeff

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #5
yes, it's been done before. your DHM Race IC should keep things happy. monitor ignition retard if any.
Ha, I had a funny thought about your statement. I read it like, "Monitor ignition, Retard" similar to a dumb moment in the movie Zoolander..... For the time being, I'll put on street tires, and do some legitimate data logging on OTS stage 2 map. Appreciate the input

Thanks,

Jeff

koozy

3000 Post Club
Ha, I had a funny thought about your statement. I read it like, "Monitor ignition, Retard" similar to a dumb moment in the movie Zoolander..... For the time being, I'll put on street tires, and do some legitimate data logging on OTS stage 2 map. Appreciate the input

Thanks,

Jeff
good prudent decision, nothing wrong with that. baby steps, enjoy the progression.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
me32 EcoBoost Engine Upgrades 104