Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I think I broken my trim already :/

Hello everyone,

I created an account just to ask this. Is the shift boot plate trim suppose to be flushed with the sync logo. My plate is loose now and I can fit my fingers underneath it.
I pulled this image online. I am talking about the plate that holds the shifter and the console together. Are you supposed to be able to easily pull it up or did I ruin my car already.
il_570xN.2022168594_9svh.jpg

Pull it off and when you install it make sure you press down first, then slide forward toward the dash.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Send me a picture of exactly what you need from the interior, I likely have the part.

make sure all the tabs are going in too or that part is going to be hard to get flush. or that they arent broken.

I would start from the top and use one hand to clip in around the AC controls while using the other hand to hold and slightly pull the other end as you work your way down.

Then as @bflan2001 said, pull out - press down - push in