Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Identification of part

Anyone who can identify these two part which very might come from the gearbox/clutch close to the entrance of the . See attached foto. Diameter is about 1,5 cm ? The rubber nozzle is about 2 cm length. Thank you all. If any more details needed ...

Attachments

Anyone who can identify these two part which very might come from the gearbox/clutch close to the entrance of the . See attached foto. Diameter is about 1,5 cm ? The rubber nozzle is about 2 cm length. Thank you all. If any more details needed ...
Hey i just ran into the same issue and had to order the top part locally from a ford dealer. Idk what the bottom part is. The top part is a vent for the transmission. Took Litchfield CT Ford 2 days to get it.
Part#. CV6Z-7L282-A
THANK @Jabbit for the part number

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Thank you very much ronniec687 for your reply which answers my question. There are plenty of sites to order this part (CV6Z-7L282-A ) online but it is not in the database of our local Ford dealer. However CV6R-7L282-A is known (21 Euro) is . Visually it is the same part. To me to conclude. 3 of the 4 small plastic attachment hooks broke off - assumption is that those are now residing in the space below the vent. Assumption is that those cannot create havoc over there.

Any idea about that rubber nipple on the foto? My guess was it belonged to the vent but I have my doubts.

Both came off while struggling to get the gearbox back in place.

Much appreciation.

Thank you very much ronniec687 for your reply which answers my question. There are plenty of sites to order this part (CV6Z-7L282-A ) online but it is not in the database of our local Ford dealer. However CV6R-7L282-A is known (21 Euro) is . Visually it is the same part. To me to conclude. 3 of the 4 small plastic attachment hooks broke off - assumption is that those are now residing in the space below the vent. Assumption is that those cannot create havoc over there.
p.s. if that part doesnt end up working for you lmk and ill order another from litchfield and mail it to you.

Any idea about that rubber nipple on the foto? My guess was it belonged to the vent but I have my doubts.

Both came off while struggling to get the gearbox back in place.

Much appreciation.
Your very welcome. Mine had 2 broken clips when i removed mine from the transmission only because it felt loose to the touch. Im not sweating the broken pieces in the transmission anymore knowing all those gears are hardened and those plastic pieces are tiny. As far as the rubber piece goes I dont know what it could've belonged too but i can definitely confirm its not part of the vent piece.

Last edited: