Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

IF ANYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR FENDERS ROLLED

I know of a very reputable guy who is able to do it while still having your fenders look OEM. he is located in the city of Brea.
On IG he goes by @mrsexys2k. I was recommended to him by my cousin. He does amazing work. Just wanted to thrown that out there if anyone is ever looking. I am actually going back to him due to getting a replacement for my passenger side fender.
[thumb]

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
In for pics.

I tried rolling the fenders on my old Cressida... good thing it wasn't a new car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #7
I have wider tires and running H&R super sport springs. I can get better pictures tomorrow if needed. Yeah I’m lower than most but I like the look. To each their own 🙏🏽

Attachments

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Unpopular opinion alert:

If you're so low you need to roll your fenders, you're doing it wrong.
Ah ya except our cars do not have to be that low to rub fenders. Our factory fender clearance is shit for anything over stock size tires :ROFLMAO:

Ah ya except our cars do not have to be that low to rub fenders. Our factory fender clearance is shit for anything over stock size tires :ROFLMAO:
Crap design IMO, having a fender seam and bracket basically in the middle of the fender is not the move! Lol

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Crap design IMO, having a fender seam and bracket basically in the middle of the fender is not the move! Lol
Well Fiesta’s were designed with 15 inch wheels stock. So by going to 17’s for the FiST without changing anything in the fender area was pretty much a bold move. Though one of the reasons they did it was it helped turn in along with a steering knuckle change.

If one puts 15’s on they can get a pretty decent amount of tire under there. The other thing was the car was never designed for Wide wheels even though the outward Fender design looks like it would be:ROFLMAO: . The fact that 8’s are pushing it slightly and 9‘s require severe mods to be done ( which a few have done ) just shows no one was thinking performance in the original design. :ROFLMAO:
When one thinks about it its crazy we are running 8’s on upgraded turbo’s. Any other car and you would see everyone running 9 inch wide wheels.

Magnetic

I have wider tires and running H&R super sport springs. I can get better pictures tomorrow if needed. Yeah I’m lower than most but I like the look. To each their own 🙏🏽
Over the last several months seeing peoples builds and wheel setups I'm constantly being drawn to this style. I really like the clean look with 17in wheels but also want to fit the widest tires possible.

What size tires are you running?

ronmcdon

If you're closer to Northridge, CA (San Fernando Valley), RNJ Customs did solid fender rolling and pulling for me.
I run 225/45/16, Z3s on 16x8 +38 wheels, stock-ish ride height, -3 front camber and very slight rub (zero rub when -2 front camber).

RNJ Customs
18539 Gresham St
Northridge, CA 91324

Thanks DPRO for recommendation. Plan to get them to install my M2 flares when Im not as broke.

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #13
Over the last several months seeing peoples builds and wheel setups I'm constantly being drawn to this style. I really like the clean look with 17in wheels but also want to fit the widest tires possible.

What size tires are you running?
Currently running 215/40/17

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #15
That's the size I'm looking to run as well!

What all did you have to do or not do to get them to fit? Or do they rub?
I was rubbing quite a lot until I got my fenders rolled, they are rolled as much as possible, but still look OEM. I can’t even tell the difference looking at the car but you sure can feel it. Once I got that done I only rub when I do U-turns. But I’m sure if I didn’t have the H&R super sports on I’d be fine. Thinking of changing them in the future but I’m okay with it at the moment. I might change it but honestly I love the way my car sits

Magnetic

I was rubbing quite a lot until I got my fenders rolled, they are rolled as much as possible, but still look OEM. I can’t even tell the difference looking at the car but you sure can feel it. Once I got that done I only rub when I do U-turns. But I’m sure if I didn’t have the H&R super sports on I’d be fine. Thinking of changing them in the future but I’m okay with it at the moment. I might change it but honestly I love the way my car sits
How much did it cost to roll the fenders? What do you think would be a fair drop so they dont rub at all?

Thanks in advance!

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #17
I paid $100 for the fronts. The rear doesn’t rub really. The super sport springs drop is around 2 inches I believe. I’d think maybe an inch drop would be better to not rub at all. Many people recommend the mountune or eibach springs. I’d say those would be a better choice for this tire size. I got the wheels and tires after purchasing the springs so I had to make them fit 😅 it’s all good though I’m really happy with it. But I’m sure others would think different

OP
fieSTeban710
Thread Starter #19
Ya I am running 215/40 17 RT660’s on 17x8’s and -2 camber. Going to go to 2.3-2.5 I only rub on severe compression . Ya I need to roll my fenders and have not done it yet . Lol
I bet that negative camber helps a good amount though right? I’ve never really looked into doing that. But the guy who rolled my fenders told me he did as much as he could without affecting the look and that if I still rubbed I might need to camber it a bit. Would you suggest that?

ronmcdon

Ya I am running 215/40 17 RT660’s on 17x8’s and -2 camber. Going to go to 2.3-2.5 I only rub on severe compression . Ya I need to roll my fenders and have not done it yet . Lol
I recall you mention trimming the bolts on the front fenders yes? Not sure exactly what they're called, but fondly remember they created a new groove on your new set of tires iirc.