Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I'm Geoff, greetings from Upstate NY.

Legacy05

Hey guys, I got my FiST almost exactly a year ago, and I've been loving it. Other that a little scrape with my Girl Friends jeep, it's been smooth sailing, and I'm looking forward to doing some mods in the near future.

Welcome man, you are way more patient than me haha i only have 1000 miles on mine and im ordering stuff from mountune already. Have you thought about a rear motor mount upgrade?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hey guys, I got my FiST almost exactly a year ago, and I've been loving it. Other that a little scrape with my Girl Friends jeep, it's been smooth sailing, and I'm looking forward to doing some mods in the near future.
welcome to the forum!

pwnall1337

Vendor
Welcome Geoff! Glad to see you a part of the community. Feel free to reach out if you need any help modding your race car :)

Welcome, I'm just a stones throw away from you over in clyde. If you are looking to start modding I have some parts kicking around if you are interested.