Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I'm looking for owner of st in Hartford

Hello. i bought fiesta st on copart. the location was Hartford, Connecticut. i want to find previous owner of car if you have any information about this car please let me know. i saw stickers on sides and i want to know if car is stock.

Attachments

Hello. i bought fiesta st on copart. the location was Hartford, Connecticut. i want to find previous owner of car if you have any information about this car please let me know. i saw stickers on sides and i want to know if car is stock.
I'm local to Hartford, CT but have never seen that car nor did it attend any of the meets. See if you can borrow a data logger and see how the numbers compare to stock. Good luck.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Usually there will be info with the paperwork work as to who totalled the car - which insurance agency, etc. You can work backwards from that but takes a little creativity.