Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Incorrect Air Filter P/N in ST Manual for 2016

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
The ST supplemental manual for my '16 lists an incorrect part number for the air filter- FA-1908.
This is actually a round air filter for a Focus.
The correct part number is FA-1914. Our air filter has a trapezoidal shape as most of you know. I checked the '19 ST manual online and it has the correct part number listed, I'm not sure about other years.
These are Motorcraft part numbers, just to make it even more confusing there is also a Ford part number, the correct one is CN1Z-9601-A.
This link to Tasca Parts shows the correct Ford part number, the picture in it shows the correct Motorcraft part number-
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-part...vPWZpZXN0YSZ5PTIwMTYmdD1zdCZlPTEtNmwtbDQtZ2Fz

Here is the picture of the correct air filter- 1565537027616.png

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Well, I was wondering...

Engine Air Filter - Replace every 30,000 miles (48,000km)
Cabin Air Filter - Replace every 20,000 miles (32,000km)

Well, it seems I'm about 6k overdue on engine (meh) and 16k overdue for cabin. I'll eventually get around to them. I am running less than normal mileage but just figured it was foot related.

Ditto what Nightlife said... thanks for the heads-up.