Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #183
I'd like to get in on this!
consider yourself in. Thats 4 people 6 spots more to go and this baby gets rolling . lets get it in its march track season is warming up. Time to get some negavitve camber in the rear and get massive grip in the corners.

consider yourself in. Thats 4 people 6 spots more to go and this baby gets rolling . lets get it in its march track season is warming up. Time to get some negavitve camber in the rear and get massive grip in the corners.
Count me in!!!!

-2.4 on one side and -2.5 on the other side. but also got slightly over spec toe-in on the right side .35 degrees, left side was .15 degrees.

camber i'm not too worried about that, but was a little surprised when they told me my toe was that off on that one side. I have alignment specs from just 4 months before, that show the rear toe were at .10 degrees, before the install of the dpro camber plates.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #198
camber i'm not too worried about that, but was a little surprised when they told me my toe was that off on that one side. I have alignment specs from just 4 months before, that show the rear toe were at .10 degrees, before the install of the dpro camber plates.
this might have been from the old cutter where we had to take multiple passes the new unit is huge and takes across nice and flat even . The new run is awesome looking DB51C26A-17E9-4BEE-98CD-12D3A15C7AEA.jpeg