Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #281
ok folks six more to go

these are a must have for people autocrossing our cars. Increase your corner entry speed drastically.

Last edited:

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Ok I made these for my car and I had to make a run of them heres your chance to join in the fun of more grip in the rear in corners! A more planted feel, less twitchiness,! I am Drift Freaq on Zilvia and known for my urethane 240sx SR KA engine and trans mounts.

This particular batch will give you 2+ degrees of negative camber that will vary from car to car.

They have been autocross tested and track tested.

I should add removing the backing plate is wise to make ABS will work. Some people have ran then with their backing plate and not had their ABS
come on. If you do that you are being forwarned it could trigger your ABS light and your ABS would not work.

All sales are final, no warranties on high performance parts, no returns.

LABOR Day SALE 5 PEOPLE GROUP BUY $75 Shipped Paypal is driftfreaq@gmail.com

View attachment 25383 View attachment 33422 View attachment 33423 View attachment 33424 View attachment 33425 View attachment 39018
Money sent, looks good will review when they are in my greasy meat hooks.