Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Induction kit ITG

Business6

Just upload it to youtube.

I just finished installing this today and it's a pain in the ass for the USDM cars.

It was pretty easy to install for me. USDM too.

I've had this kit for almost 2 years and the sound depends on the other mods you have installed. I started with a 2.5" exhaust, crossover pipe, GFB DV+, stock turbo e40 tune, whoosh v1 intercooler, 3" high flo cat. It would sound like it large shop vac sucking in air and when I let off the throttle I would get slight flutter, low exhaust rumbles.

Now I have upgraded piping all around, custom shorter 3" exhaust, GFB DV+, X57RS, 3" On3 performance intercooler, 3" high flo cat. Louder shop vac air sucking sound, louder flutter, and pops when I shift, loud burbles during deceleration.

I just installed the ITG Induction kit and am very happy with the sound. At low speeds with the front windows down, I can hear enough whooshing and warbling to tell me when the turbo is spooling up and is under load. The BOV sound is louder than with the stock intake, but not obnoxious, and is the only new sound I can really here with the windows up. My 17's motor is stock, other than an OTS Cobb tune. I have no idea whether it makes more power, but it sure sounds like it does ;)