Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

installed new engine and x37 turbo...95% complete couple connections I can't find where they go help

LILIKE16ST

As the title states I installed a new engine with my dad in my car...reason was we accidently caused a small hole in factory oil cooler and lost all engine oil...had engine damage so I replaced the long block assembly. I also installed an x37 turbo I bought on here at the same time. install is 95% complete unfortunately for me I did not label any of the connections as I figured the wires can only go so many places and almost all of them only hook into the place they're supposed to go. I feel kind of dumb now but anyways the two that I can't locate where they go are both in the front near the bottom on the passenger side of the car. I have searched and searched online and cannot seem to find any pictures or videos that help me with my problem. One connection is the one that is long that comes from the drivers side of the car and has like 3 or 4 tab connections on the wire that connect to the under side of the car just below the radiator. I'm not sure what this wire is supposed to go to or where it connects but I really need help. The other is a female connector and is black with white inside of the connector and it is located in the same general area as the horn. Everything is connected in the proper place and it is ready to go. All I need to do is install the rest of my cpe intake, throw on the intercooler and the front clip of the car and it's done after adding coolant I'm so close but cannot finish this job because of this hang up. It may sound stupid guys but I've hours trying to solve this puzzle and I'm almost there this is giving me a major headache. The car is not at my house it's in my dads' friends building on a lift and I did not snap any pictures I was hoping my horrible job of explaining this may be enough for some of you experts to help me. I would greatly appreciate any help that may get me on the right track. Thanks
Michael

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
As the title states I installed a new engine with my dad in my car...reason was we accidently caused a small hole in factory oil cooler and lost all engine oil...had engine damage so I replaced the long block assembly. I also installed an x37 turbo I bought on here at the same time. install is 95% complete unfortunately for me I did not label any of the connections as I figured the wires can only go so many places and almost all of them only hook into the place they're supposed to go. I feel kind of dumb now but anyways the two that I can't locate where they go are both in the front near the bottom on the passenger side of the car. I have searched and searched online and cannot seem to find any pictures or videos that help me with my problem. One connection is the one that is long that comes from the drivers side of the car and has like 3 or 4 tab connections on the wire that connect to the under side of the car just below the radiator. I'm not sure what this wire is supposed to go to or where it connects but I really need help. The other is a female connector and is black with white inside of the connector and it is located in the same general area as the horn. Everything is connected in the proper place and it is ready to go. All I need to do is install the rest of my cpe intake, throw on the intercooler and the front clip of the car and it's done after adding coolant I'm so close but cannot finish this job because of this hang up. It may sound stupid guys but I've hours trying to solve this puzzle and I'm almost there this is giving me a major headache. The car is not at my house it's in my dads' friends building on a lift and I did not snap any pictures I was hoping my horrible job of explaining this may be enough for some of you experts to help me. I would greatly appreciate any help that may get me on the right track. Thanks
Michael
Snap a picture and I'm sure one of us can help you solve this dilemma that you are currently having! [rockon]

OP
LILIKE16ST

LILIKE16ST

Thread Starter #3
UPDATE

I ended up getting everything back together and then located the last connection it was the sensor that let's you know if a door or your hatch or hood is ajar and it is located right next to the hood latch. I did not have it connected at first and the light that let's you know if anything is ajar stayed illuminated once connected everything works as it should. engine is running great so is the turbo. I'm currently on the base tune from Ryan at pd tuning just gotta get some logs to begin the tuning process so I'm pumped for that. woooo!!!