Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Installing Fog Lights on Fiesta SE using Factory Disabled Wiring Harness

I saw a couple threads about fog lights but felt it might be easier and more easy for others to find if it were a separate thread entirely.

I wanted to share a great video that demonstrates how to install fog lights into a Fiesta using the factory wiring harness. This individual sort of goes on to describe how to circumvent some of the BCM that doesn't work for them but it looks pretty sweet otherwise.

I am fortunate enough to have an ST, but for those with an SE you can either use the 3rd-party wiring kit entirely or use the method describe in the YouTube video below which ends up being much cleaner. The value of this method stems from the fact the Body Control Module comes with the fog lights disabled and from what research they did, the dealerships will not enable that kind of functionality.

You can find the Fog Light Kit for (2013-2015) models on Amazon. Depending on your configuration, you may not need the wiring but it might also be tough to find the lights and plastic housing without it.

[video=youtube;y5aT_zXvv2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5aT_zXvv2w[/video]

I hope that sharing this useful how-to video will help others who are interested in installing fog lights in their vehicle.