Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler fin repair

DangerMouse

I tried using tweezers on my oem intercooler but I kept breaking the fins. Anyone have luck with some of the fin straightening tools or with tweezers on an aftermarket intercooler?

I have a cpe intercooler if it matters and I have a nasty spot where I took a big rock or something. Any advice or tips from those that have actually done this is much appreciated.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The lower Intercooler grill is coming! Other than the Zunesport! This will aid in stopping this from happening to others.......Stay tuned the lower grille thread!

Spork1569

The lower Intercooler grill is coming! Other than the Zunesport! This will aid in stopping this from happening to others.......Stay tuned the lower grille thread!
Any estimate on when it was going to be received?

OP
DangerMouse

DangerMouse

Thread Starter #7
Will it work with the lower plastic insert removed? I sold mine ha.