Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is anyone running a 2J Racing cowl intake on their 2016+?

I'm interested in this intake but I'm not sure what I would need to do with the vacuum hoses. If anyone has a 2J-R cowl intake in their 2016+ could you let me know how you installed it?

OP
tiggerbren
Thread Starter #4
I'd like to know as well. Thinking about swapping one for my mishimoto.
I've written to 2jr as well as whoosh (about their evap purge fix part) to see if it's doable. I suspect it is with a hose extension. I'll let you know what I hear.

wulfy68

Have it on currently. No CEL and everything is connected. It’s obnoxiously loud, and I love it. I still think I’d like to block off the cow and Dayna may it, but I haven’t yet. Get a MAP extender and the cobb adapter(don’t have links handy), but they work great.

2016 Fist
2JR intake
Mountune short shifter
Mountune rear motor mount
Boomba Wing Risers
Vogtland lowering springs
Cobb Accessport

Just got mine installed... boy is it loud in conjunction with the hks ssqv. I noticed I hear a slight vibration though from the cowl area. Anyone have any clearance issues when installing theirs?