Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is it possible to swap in Titanium leather seats?

Also does it matter what year I buy if I have a 2017?

I can't find Recaros anywhere :(

Should be able to, the only thing that might not be the same is the airbag connector, so you'd have to swap over your airbag

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #3
Would the airbag swap be needed for both driver and passenger seats? I assume yes.

Might just buy new airbags for the drivers and passengers then so I can still sell my current seats since they have like 1500 miles on them.

If I cannibalize them they won't be worth anything.

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #5
Yes you can swap them.

You pull the covers.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Yeah so like i said you don't just swap airbags like a shirt. Your talking a lot of time and effort

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #7
Apparently you don't know what the term "swap" means.

Took me maybe 30 min to swap from my Fiesta seats to the Focus seats I put in mine. Pull the seat cover up enough, undo 2 nuts, replace and reverse the procedure

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I would continue the search for either the Focus or Fiesta Recaro seats rather than the regular Fiesta leather seats. I had them in my 2011 Fiesta and they have terrible lateral support and aren't very comfortable. At least the standard ST cloth seats aren't as slippery, so they are better. With the Focus seat, you could try and find full leather or partial leather or any of the RS Recaros.

zanethan

You can also swap in aftermarket seats. They'll be just as supportive as the Recaro's at a fraction of the cost.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
You can also swap in aftermarket seats. They'll be just as supportive as the Recaro's at a fraction of the cost.
except you will lose the side airbags and need to do some electrical modifications to trick the rest of the airbags into working. I had gone down the path before with another car.

OP
OneFord
Thread Starter #12
Maintaining airbags is a must.

I'm gonna keep looking for FiST or FoST Recaros and just make it happen.

Thanks guys