Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Is the Puma coming to NA?

I don't care what they want to bring or end up bringing over if they still have the same bullshit "quality" control as what we've seen for our cars.
It's a cheap car, it is what it is unfortunately.

We get a LOT of stuff for the ~20k msrp IMO.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
I don't care what they want to bring or end up bringing over if they still have the same bullshit "quality" control as what we've seen for our cars.
In the last 20 years I've owned 2 Vic's both Police Interceptors a 99 and a 2000, 1 01 Grans Marquis, that was in the family from new and now the ST, none of these vehicles have ever left me or my parents stranded. Pretty damn good record.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The base Puma is the basis for next year's M-Sport Ford WRC Rally 1 class (top tier) ride, replete with requisite and standardized (the electric/charging part at least) hybrid drivetrain and all.

No more Fiesta in Rally 1. [:(]

Business6

It's a cheap car, it is what it is unfortunately.

We get a LOT of stuff for the ~20k msrp IMO.
I'm referring to the rust and some other stuff in particular. The euro ST is a higher quality car than the USDM one and if it was brought in from there I'd certainly reconsider