Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

is this normal?

https://datazap.me/u/patrick1996/4th-gear-pull?log=0&data=9-11-12-17

as the title says, i know nothing about tunes but im interested to learn, ill share the link to my datalog anyone and everyone please feel free to comment, if it looks all good let me know, if it doesn't let me know, and preferably what it is that doesn't look right so I can keep an eye out for it in the future,

mods include:
3" MBRP CATBACK ECHAUST
2J RAING 3" FULL RACE DP ( CATLESS )
INJEN CAI
accessory with preloaded stage 1 cobb map

before you yell at me for running a hatless and killing the environment and DOT emissions crack downs, i live in canada where none of that shit matters, we got more trees then people easily by 10-1 where i live, the second most sparsely populated land mass on EATH next to siberia.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
https://datazap.me/u/patrick1996/4th-gear-pull?log=0&data=9-11-12-17

as the title says, i know nothing about tunes but im interested to learn, ill share the link to my datalog anyone and everyone please feel free to comment, if it looks all good let me know, if it doesn't let me know, and preferably what it is that doesn't look right so I can keep an eye out for it in the future,

mods include:
3" MBRP CATBACK ECHAUST
2J RAING 3" FULL RACE DP ( CATLESS )
INJEN CAI
accessory with preloaded stage 1 cobb map

before you yell at me for running a hatless and killing the environment and DOT emissions crack downs, i live in canada where none of that shit matters, we got more trees then people easily by 10-1 where i live, the second most sparsely populated land mass on EATH next to siberia.
Your Running Hatless....oh dear god* you Rock a Skullet or comb-over or what...eh?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
Your Running Hatless....oh dear god* you Rock a Skullet or comb-over or what...eh?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ damn, should of known that was gonna happen. Autocorrect is not my friend and after a while, I get tired of fighting it. I'm just kindda like meh, you won little guy enjoy the victory and hope someone understands my gibberish.

BUUUUUT!!!! I fixed cutback, I wasn't gonna loose that battle if cost me my thumbs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ( they need a less sexual more sarcastic winky face )