Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ISO DHM Shift Knob Extension Straight or Bent

Trader history for EvoJordan (0)

Looking to buy a Deadhook Motorsports Shift Knob Extender if anyone had one or knows anyone with one I’m willing to buy it on the spot.
Feel free to message me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Lathewerkes will build whatever you want. This was my first 3” extension, which was a little too tall for my liking. I have a 2” version now that’s perfect.

DangerMouse

^^^^ what he said hahaha

WC Lathe Werks makes extensions for us now. Plus he can customize it for you however you want.

OP
E
Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys I’ll see what he can come up with

I would really like to keep the knob and adapter together because the knob itself doesn't fit on our shifter correctly with the reverse lockout. I'd take $100 for both matching red cosmic space.

I would really like to keep the knob and adapter together because the knob itself doesn't fit on our shifter correctly with the reverse lockout. I'd take $100 for both matching red cosmic space.
Do you have a picture?

OP
E
Thread Starter #9
Yea I’ll have to pass I’m getting one custom made from lathewerks for 75 and I really don’t want a Shift Knob I’m not gonna use lol.

DangerMouse

Yea I’ll have to pass I’m getting one custom made from lathewerks for 75 and I really don’t want a Shift Knob I’m not gonna use lol.

That's a good price. Paid 75 for my twm extender and 20 for the lockout adapter.

What length did you get from lathe werks?

Post pics when you get it if you can.

OP
E
Thread Starter #11
Will do! 14 day wait time but as soon as I get it I’ll update you guys.

OP
E
Thread Starter #13
Only took a month to get it lol..... But here it is. I’m pretty satisfied it’s not an exactly replica of the DHM Extension due to the reverse lockout being substantially thinner and a little broader where it flares out, but overall I dig it.
Now to order a Shift Knob.