Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

It's Customer Appreciation Week!

Trader history for maperformance (0)

maperformance

click here to shop at MAPerformance.com
Get 10% Back on Every Purchase this week!

During our Customer Appreciation Week, we're giving you 10% BACK via MAP Gift Card on every purchase. Simply enter the promo code SPREBATE during checkout to claim your MAPerformance gift card valued at 10% of your order total. We'll send out your coupon code a few days after the sale ends, so keep an eye on your email!

Only orders placed by the end of the day on 4-22-16 qualify!
START SHOPPING NOW!

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #4
Friday bump! We've got you covered today! Come check out our awesome pricing on your next mods!

You guys have any deals coming up? This Wednesday I wanna order a Cobb accesport, map intercooler, and the Cobb rear engine mount. Already have your intake which came the other day and love it!

OP
maperformance

maperformance

Thread Starter #6
You guys have any deals coming up? This Wednesday I wanna order a Cobb accesport, map intercooler, and the Cobb rear engine mount. Already have your intake which came the other day and love it!
We do have a May Day sale going on for 5% off many items with the code MAYDAY :) COBB is strict on pricing and thus won't be eligible for promotions that aren't COBB run. HOWEVER, I can certainly hook you up on some items you are looking for such as the MAP Intercooler ;) Shoot me a PM with your email or phone number and I can get you all written up for a great price!

Regards
Adam