Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

It's here!!!....:)

Just got back from another howl!! Lol...just put some si and rsx in place...ther facial expression was just classic when they finally caught up to me at the next light.
Did I say I'm still smiling!!!
I don't even have my car yet and I'm giving funny looks to Civic Si's, GTI's and the like from my '06 Kia Spectra ha ha ha

OP
Diabs
Thread Starter #24
It is the light weight that makes the car so quick and nimble....Small and Light is good!
That's for sure! Just getting my style of driving adjusted again for this...been driving a Yukon XL for the past 5 years...

That's for sure! Just getting my style of driving adjusted again for this...been driving a Yukon XL for the past 5 years...
Whoa.....Major Difference! I am impressed with your huge (no pun intended) change in wheels........sometimes maturity is overrated......your friends will think you have lost your mind...until they go for a ride..........

OP
Diabs
Thread Starter #26
Well prior to the big beast which was bought to haul a 30ft RV for the family...ther was a '95 civic, '86 Accord, '04 Trailblazer, '00 Isuzu Rodeo, Datsun 210??(can't remember, last one b4 name change to Nissan ) '74 Ford Maverick..'80 Fiesta...then a huge list of motorcycles along side of those cars, some dirt, enduros, cruisers, crotch rockets....my latest now is a 1982 Nighthawk 750...
But yes, a much needed change and a nice wake-up to my driving sense's...

OP
Diabs
Thread Starter #28
Cool,for the spring/summer/fall months I ride '09 yamaha wr250x. They're basically like dirtbikes but street legal. Just like my ST,light and quick.[wink]

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/rywrx83/media/9c6a7256-8317-4549-8bae-6d33f298ae0d_zps11864f2a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

^^^ I'm not the smartest at figuring out this picture thing,so if ya wanna see pics of bike I just put link up
-ry
Nice motard!....I know that bike well!....b4 my 750 I had a '06 wr450! lol...I was doing Enduro trails here in the Ganaraska forest for about 2years. I've been looking to get another as I miss the dirt.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Cool,for the spring/summer/fall months I ride '09 yamaha wr250x. They're basically like dirtbikes but street legal. Just like my ST,light and quick.[wink]

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/rywrx83/media/9c6a7256-8317-4549-8bae-6d33f298ae0d_zps11864f2a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

^^^ I'm not the smartest at figuring out this picture thing,so if ya wanna see pics of bike I just put link up
-ry
Had one of those wr's for a few yrs had it tweaked out with air box mod k&n filter power commander remap, New exhaust to remove the EXUP and changed the rear sprocket for more fun down low.. Blast around town but a lil sketchy on the 4 lane ..

airjor13

2000 Post Club
WR250X are super fun and reliable sumos but a bit under powered for my fat ass! Since we are on bikes, whoring my Husky out hehe [:p]!!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Agreed the 250 was a lil weak for me too coming off my R6 anyways LOL still a fun bike to beat around town on ...

OP
Diabs
Thread Starter #32
Nice!...found some pics....moto tires and dirt...

OP
Diabs
Thread Starter #34
two more...a '91 rm125....'06/08? spirit 750...1999 intruder 1500

Sweet bikes Diabs [thumb].

Yea I was coming from a '05 cbr600rr when I got the wr250x,I bought it bc I knew it wasn't gonna be powerful,and after years of riding ( had 2 Suzuki SV650s' and a ninja ) I found myself not riding as much and really just wanted something I could take a quick zip around town that would be good in gas and light/fun. Perfect bike for my quick grocery runs or ride over to friends houses across town for the evening/night. Let alone the cheap insurance.[woot]

I can't wait! In a couple months we'll get back those days where it's nice enough for a tshirt to ride around. Feels sooo goood.

-ry

OP
Diabs
Thread Starter #36
Thanks for comps....I hear ya with the quick zips around town...kind of the same thing for me when I got the wr450...except, as soon as I saw a trail or something cool to off road to, I would! Found myself deep in the woods on single track just exploring.
But I too can't wait for the nice weather and some good old 2 wheel air in the hair rides!..lol