Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Its sad when they sell you an incomplete bbk (m2 motoring)

2006ser

So months ago i bought a used willwood bbk that had been said it was comeplete well now that i just came around to install it it was missing the hub rings and the adapter to fit the brake lines. I just hate it when people say they are selling you something complete and ready to install and come to find out its missing things...

OP

2006ser

Thread Starter #2
Now i need 150 to finish the kit to make it work

Quisp

1000 Post Club
A motorcycle board I'm on has a page of shame and a page of fame. Helps people know who their dealing with.

Any luck in reaching out to the person/ company that sold them? On a side note I love my wilwood bbk kit. Just make sure you run the correct pad compound for what you plan to do.

Butterybunz

Did you reach out to the seller to remedy the situation before putting them on blast?

Last edited:
I doubt the OP reached out to the seller to find a remedy that satisfied both parties. I've had nothing but positive experiences with M2 motoring in our conversations and purchases in the last year.