Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I’ve had it 3 years…

wade.boothe

U.S. Army Veteran
Well I’ve had a 2019 FiST since July 2019. I did KW Coilovers, FMIC, panel filter, access port, mishimoto induction pipe, and aTurbo Smart BOV. I have Enkei wheels, I know what they weigh but forgot the model. Honestly wheels ain’t really a pressing issue as long as they are not heavy. I still run the RE050A tires. I shop for them year round and grab them when I find them. Winter time I run stock wheels with Michelin AS4’s.

Monday I’ll be getting.
GTX2680, Whoosh catted down pipe, thermal R&D 3”, Injen Short Ram intake, stratified single port aux, rear sway bar, front and rear subframe stiffening bars. Probably install it all next Wednesday. 4D3E2FB0-0965-4078-870B-46CD33A16CE2.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well I’ve had a 2019 FiST since July 2019. I did KW Coilovers, FMIC, panel filter, access port, mishimoto induction pipe, and aTurbo Smart BOV. I have Enkei wheels, I know what they weigh but forgot the model. Honestly wheels ain’t really a pressing issue as long as they are not heavy. I still run the RE050A tires. I shop for them year round and grab them when I find them. Winter time I run stock wheels with Michelin AS4’s.

Monday I’ll be getting.
GTX2680, Whoosh catted down pipe, thermal R&D 3”, Injen Short Ram intake, stratified single port aux, rear sway bar, front and rear subframe stiffening bars. Probably install it all next Wednesday. View attachment 49782
If you can wait my GTX2860R....whoosh catted Dp and ported and polished stock log and ATP adapter will be up forsale. Just a friendly tidbit of Info...it will be like $1300 shipped. Food for thought if you're willing to wait. It will go quick....

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

OP
W

wade.boothe

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #3
I already own the turbo. The other stuff I ordered. It’s always like this when I buy something. Hahaha

I was August 2019. We should start a thread and see who has the youngest Fiesta out there! Either by build date or by purchase date.

Edit: Sorry! I forgot, I got mine in July as well. July 2019 was a good month for fiestas!

Last edited:

pixelzombie

Monday I’ll be getting.
GTX2680, Whoosh catted down pipe, thermal R&D 3”, Injen Short Ram intake, stratified single port aux, rear sway bar, front and rear subframe stiffening bars. Probably install it all next Wednesday. View attachment 49782
I have been looking for black rims and a silver lip for ages, will have to photoshop these onto my Blue FiST to see what that looks like.