Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

JST Performance anyone?

jeff

2000 Post Club
Anyone using these guys?

https://jst-performance.com/

I think I read that [MENTION=4033]Ish[/MENTION] is using them for tuning. They came up on my radar yesterday and I realized they were only 2 hours from me. For me that's a bit miraculous, where I live there is a whopping one GT-R on the roads, no ethanol, and nobody with a dynamometer for 100 miles. So to be able to drive a mere 2 hours to a very well-reviewed and capable shop WITH a dyno is pretty epic. I might need to drive down there and do some pulls just for fun - 3 pulls are $75, and these guys seem well acquainted with the FiST platform. Reading their tuning reviews they are very highly recommended, do great work with outstanding customer service...a mere 2 hours away from me.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Brian is outstanding, Jeff. He's is available, responsive, experienced and thorough. He also races a FoST along with other platforms. We are about to begin my e30/40 tune and he will also tune my turbo upgrade. Checkout Wooley's (from S3 Magazine) FiST setup Brian just tuned. You'll enjoy it. If you use Facebook, I can add you to the local ST groups and make an introduction. PM me if interested.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Brian is outstanding, Jeff. He's is available, responsive, experienced and thorough. He also races a FoST along with other platforms. We are about to begin my e30/40 tune and he will also tune my turbo upgrade. Checkout Wooley's (from S3 Magazine) FiST setup Brian just tuned. You'll enjoy it. If you use Facebook, I can add you to the local ST groups and make an introduction. PM me if interested.
Thanks. Can you paste a link to the car in question? I searched and didn’t see anything online.

I’m not on social media too much bs but I appreciate the offer!!!

Btw which turbo swap did you decide to go with? Are you having your car tuned in the Dyno or etuned?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thanks. Can you paste a link to the car in question? I searched and didn’t see anything online.

I’m not on social media too much bs but I appreciate the offer!!!

Btw which turbo swap did you decide to go with? Are you having your car tuned in the Dyno or etuned?
Sorry man. Looks like the details are only on FB, which seems common these days. Basically, Motor Werks Racing built custom manifold/downpipe/IC-pipe/lines to which he mated a BW 6258. Brian is tuning it. It's just shy of 300whp on 93 (no aux) according to the latest posts.

I STILL haven't decided on a turbo haha! Brian said e30/40 will make good top end improvement on track, so I am starting there. SneakyPete is local and just installed the MRX. When he's finished tuning I'm going to stand on his doorstep until I get a ride lol! The MRX is likely the direction I will go.

My stock turbo tunes will be remote but the big turbo tunes will be on a dyno. I may buy time on 2J Racing's dyno since it is closer and ask them to work together.

FWIW, I went with Stratified before I discovered JST. I enjoy my Stratified tune but they're too slow to respond now.