Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Juice stain on regular fiesta st seats

I need help guys I spilled juice on my car seats and now it's stained I don't know what to do to get it removed :(

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I need help guys I spilled juice on my car seats and now it's stained I don't know what to do to get it removed :(
I assume this is the fabric portion? If so get yourself some pet carpet/upholstery cleaner. This stuff work best for food stains as it contains enzymes that break down the food. Always test it in an innocuous place first. Don't grab the cheapest one neither. Read the labels at the pet store.

Remember to blot and soak not rub. Leave the fluid on to do its magic for a few minutes. You may need to repeat this a few times. Once the stain is perceived to be removed I usually follow up with some warm water and the shopvac (with tape on the edge of the nozzle to prevent fabric damage) to suck as much liquid as possible. Once done let dry and treat the area with some Scotch Guard.

Good luck.

When I spilled cherry Crystal Light (don't judge) on my seat I picked up some of this:

http://www.scotchgard.com/wps/porta...n-Remover?N=4340+3294466409+3294529207&rt=rud

Along with a soft bristled toothbrush. I saturated the seat and blotted it dry with a clean cloth.

When that didn't lift the stain I saturated the seat again and scrubbed it the toothbrush. I blotted it until mostly dry and let it sit. When dry I saw the stain was gone.

Good luck. It should not be too hard to lift. Take your time and don't be rough on the fabric or it'll be worn in spots.

-William