Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black Rokblokz Mud Flaps for sale

Trader history for dmondi12 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!!

Brand new in packaging set of black RokBlokz mudflaps. Includes all hardware, two RB stickers and directions, everything that came in the mail. I simply changed my mind about these.

Thanks!

Anything you didn't like about these? Are you waiting on the RallyArmor ones or just not installing mud flaps?

OP
dmondi12
Thread Starter #8
Sorry Colin ill update tonight.

Ravyn i'm just not going to install mudflaps for now at least. I like them but just dont think i need them for now i have other things that i'd rather do first. They're thick and sturdy and not shiny flappy material like RAs.

If you can do $70 shipped I'll take them off your hands. PM me your paypal or put me in line behind Colin, however you're handling it. :)

OP
dmondi12
Thread Starter #11
Get a picture up with your username/forum/date in the background with the item, and I might take these off your hands next payday (next week)
Pic added.

Colin does have first dibs as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.