Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

just drove home my 'new' '14 FiST!

The good part: I got the seller to meet my terms for $ and the little lady passed inspection. The bad part: I had to drive her home in Friday rainy Chicago rush hour from the near-west suburbs. Not the kind of driving I'd gotten her for! I've been itching all day at work to see what she's capable of! Looking forward to staying in touch with my fellow Fiest-ers!

OP
Bob Fiester
Thread Starter #7
The good part: I got the seller to meet my terms for $ and the little lady passed inspection. The bad part: I had to drive her home in Friday rainy Chicago rush hour from the near-west suburbs. Not the kind of driving I'd gotten her for! I've been itching all day at work to see what she's capable of! Looking forward to staying in touch with my fellow Fiest-ers!
image.jpg

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Car looks sweet.

Sidenote, why does it look like the flexing caveman bratwurst with an evil grin, gave the dress wearing female hotdog a black eye?

OP
Bob Fiester
Thread Starter #13
Car looks sweet.

Sidenote, why does it look like the flexing caveman bratwurst with an evil grin, gave the dress wearing female hotdog a black eye?
It does look like that! The hot dog lady (Florrie) has light bulbs in her eyes and she 'winks!' so the shot happened just as she was doing that. The strongman hot dog is named Maurie, btw!