Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just got a 2014 Fiesta ST

Hey everyone, after 6 years of driving a 94 Prelude I decided to get a Fiesta, let me just say it’s so fun to drive around and it’s a neck breaker for sure, I came across a white one with all the options even had a K&N Intake, I had to swipe it before anybody else did :D

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Call The nearest ford dealer to see if there are any open re-calls on it also as they will not notify you as you are not the First owner.FYI....;)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
my last ride was a 97 Prelude..I miss the v-tech, but this Fiesta handles amazing! Congrats
Seriously? You have a turbo charger, much more fun than Vtech. Get a AP and a tune. If not satisfied get a hybrid turbo for it. You will forget all about VTech.

Seriously? You have a turbo charger, much more fun than Vtech. Get a AP and a tune. If not satisfied get a hybrid turbo for it. You will forget all about VTech.
no maybe I was misunderstood. The ST is an awesome car and I've been very satisfied of the performance from even a stock perspective. I'm just a car enthusiasts, I find every car I've had going back to a few MK2 GTI's i seem to get attached too. I was just meaning that I enjoyed my VTech also. It was like having an naturally aspirated turbo. That said hands down the Fiesta ST is a much better all around fun car! Yes, I'm hoping to modify in the next few years with a hybrid, for sure!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
no maybe I was misunderstood. The ST is an awesome car and I've been very satisfied of the performance from even a stock perspective. I'm just a car enthusiasts, I find every car I've had going back to a few MK2 GTI's i seem to get attached too. I was just meaning that I enjoyed my VTech also. It was like having an naturally aspirated turbo. That said hands down the Fiesta ST is a much better all around fun car! Yes, I'm hoping to modify in the next few years with a hybrid, for sure!
Hmmm ok, I guess I am not really a Honda fan beyond the NSX and S2000 and really was a RWD car guy with Nissans and whatnot so I never was into the whole Honda deal. I could not see being caught dead in one unless it was the two I mentioned perhaps I am biased.

Awesome choice! I had a '92 Prelude SI with the H23 throughout high school and college, always loved that car. Even in this day and age people loved the design of the dash.