Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just got my 2014 Fiesta ST in Central Jersey

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and i'm the proud owner of a 2014 Fist. I've never been a Ford guy but my friend got me looking at the ST line that ford offered. I watched all the youtube videos of the Fiesta ST and eventually I had the chance to test drive one. Once I drove it, I had to have it lol. I've been building cars for over ten years starting with the cheap and easy honda game, which i'm glad im out of that phase. There are too many shady people that I have ran into in my Honda days. From there, I've built a few 1.8t engines mostly in the Audi A4 platform. Currently, I am almost done with my 1975 280z turbo and I should have it out by May. My plans for the Fist is to get a little more power out of it. I'm torn between getting a stage package or jumping right into a cyborg turbo. As of now, i'm kinda just enjoying it for what it is. I definitely need snow tire though which will be happening soon lol. Well, that's pretty much it. I'm excited to absorb some info from the gear heads on this site. Thanks

Matt T