Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just got smart like the rest of you ...

Is there a more underrated car out there than the FiST?? A month ago I started researching hot hatches, and now I'm two days into owning this 2019 and can't stop ******* driving it. Thanks to many of you enthusiasts on the internet for providing a ton of validation on this being a fantastic buy.

File.jpg

Welcome and congrats!
As good as all of the reviews were when these cars came out, I was still blown away when I finally test drove mine. Ear to ear grin the whole time I was signing the dealer paperwork. I’m a month in and still can’t wait to jump in every morning.

Magnetic

Is there a more underrated car out there than the FiST?? A month ago I started researching hot hatches, and now I'm two days into owning this 2019 and can't stop ******* driving it. Thanks to many of you enthusiasts on the internet for providing a ton of validation on this being a fantastic buy.

View attachment 48483
Welcome to the club!

With every piece you upgrade it will get even better!

I've had mine for about 6 years now and haven't been able to find something else I'm as excited about with the exception of the Elantra N. But it still isn't enough to buy the N.

This car is an absolute joy to drive every single time I get in it. I've never not enjoyed it.