Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just Picked up 2015 FiST in Race Red

SrsBsns

Hey Guys,

I'm Paul.

I just picked up a 2015 Fiesta ST in Race Red with about 30K on her. It has the Recaro's and Nav and all the good stuff. PO installed the Boomba short shifter, MBRP cat back, Eibach Sport Plus kit with sways and Team Dymanic Pro Race 1.2 wheels. He went with 15x7's over the stock 17"s. I'm super happy with it.

I had a 95 M3 that unfortunately overheated a few weeks back and so for her replacement, I wanted to find something that would be practical enough to haul a dog, but still sporty. When I read that the Fiesta ST has a very close power-weight ratio as the E30 M3, I started getting interested in the car, but after driving it, I was sold. What a fun little car.

I do most of my commuting on my '16 Yamaha XSR900 but it's nice to have a hatchback for the more practical things.

I think I'd like to find a nice set of HID's and pick up the spacer that brings the brake and accelerator closer for better heel-toe. I've heard to skip the stage 1 and just go to stage 2 for COBB. What are you thoughts?