Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just saying hello.

Hello everyone. Just bought a 2016 shadow black Fiesta ST yesterday. Finally figured out how to shift into 6th, gear. I'm used to 5 speed manuals. Well I'm at work so have to go. Thanks.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Welcome...looks like your car is my twin, and you're close to me. Holler if you're ever passing through, we can swap car stories and lunch is on me!

Hello! What do you plan on doing with your Fiesta ST? Mods, autocross, track days, meetups, just daily driving? Hope you enjoy your car! These things are pretty difficult to not enjoy.

OP
E
Thread Starter #11
Hello. Bought the ST on April 28th. I actually traded a 2011 ford Fiesta se sedan, red with about 82,000 miles on it. Before the 2011 Fiesta I had a 2000 Mazda protégé sedan. I would like to eventually do a few modifications. I only have 175 miles on the odometer so far. I'm thinking about letting ford do the upgrades. ( Ford Racing ). I guess if they do the upgrades my warranty remains ok? Nothing major. Upgraded exhaust, for a deeper sound. And I think maybe an aftermarket BOV. I do like the sound it makes on the modified cars. Everyone take care.

OP
E
Thread Starter #14
In today's news, as I was getting my phone out of my pocket what would fall into the small parking brake slot but my eye drops. Fell right in. 15 minutes later couldn't get them out. Doesn't seem like it's hurting anything ? So I guess my eye drops found a new home.

Hello. Bought the ST on April 28th. I actually traded a 2011 ford Fiesta se sedan, red with about 82,000 miles on it. Before the 2011 Fiesta I had a 2000 Mazda protégé sedan. I would like to eventually do a few modifications. I only have 175 miles on the odometer so far. I'm thinking about letting ford do the upgrades. ( Ford Racing ). I guess if they do the upgrades my warranty remains ok? Nothing major. Upgraded exhaust, for a deeper sound. And I think maybe an aftermarket BOV. I do like the sound it makes on the modified cars. Everyone take care.
You can keep your warranty intact by using Mountune parts and having them installed at a certified installer. But, the car is fun even without mods, so if you decide to stay stock it's really not much of a loss. Glad you're enjoying it.