Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just stumbled on the Pumaspeed X48r

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Most of us with Pumaspeed stuff stay quiet on this forum. :LOL: I don't know of anyone running this, however. I'm sure someone will tell you to "just buy a S280" momentarily. The x48r probably makes more power than the smaller one. I've had great success with their older X47 (not R) and still love it.

Edit: I you are interested in a hybrid turbo, we have Whoosh Motorsports making them in the US. Support will be more convenient. I had great support experience with Pumaspeed but shipping and exchange rates can be time consuming and more expensive.

Last edited:

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
x47r here as well and happy. The x48 appears to offer moderate gains over x47 but there's also an x57 and x58 family.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
"Just buy an S280" ok there I said it. Sure, why not try something different? Or buy from a company with US-based support.
US based support is underrated. As much shit as ATP kits get for their stellar fit up, their team was unbelievably responsive helping me troubleshoot every issue I had. Less than 24 hour response every time I needed help.