Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Just went out an got a 19'

Went out and bought a 19'.

Trying to figure out what to leave alone - and what not to leave alone...

Whatever I end up doing has to be daily driver reliable and not lower the ride height at all (still need to get it in the driveway). Other than that I'm game to spend some time and money on it making it a little more fun to drive. Hope to spend some time on the forum figuring out what is worth fooling with. I got to ride in a ST yesterday with the Montune exhaust and a few other mods and all I got to say is that mine won't be stock for very long. So far just done cosmetic fluff, like getting the calipers back to black to hide brake dust, real floor mats, mud flaps etc.

Had to make a pad to use the lift spots suggested in the owners manual. Some random aluminum and Voila - decent little jack pad for the rocker seam.

IMG_7431.JPG IMG_7432.JPG

Take it easy,
Pete

Pete, Welcome to the place that will definitely help keep your wallet as light as possible . I know I'm a victim !!!! So far I'm only doing cosmetic things also because there's not a lot out for the 19's yet .