Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

KE Motorsport Pro 15x8

Erick_V

Hey guys, was browsing for new tires and came across these on Phil’s Tire Services. 15x8 ET35. No idea on weight. Thought someone may be interested.

https://philstireservice.com/shop/ke-motorsport-pro-15x8-4x108/

I love the size, offset and the price point is pretty good. Anybody get their hands on these yet? These would look great on a FiST!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those are NICE. [twothumb]

I wish that they offered them in 16" and 17" sizes as well.

Team Dynamics is no longer owned by Rimstock, and Phil has told me that TD is going to release some new styles (different from the current 1.2s) in our PCD/offsets for their 16" and 17" offerings soon, but keep the same exact style/configurations for the current, 15x8, concave spoked, Pro Race 1.2s.

Last edited:

kevinatfms

Thats awesome that someone is making OTS 15x8's for the 4x108 bolt pattern. If i ever bend a 15" Dekagram these will be replacements.

OP
E

Erick_V

Thread Starter #5
I just spoke to Phil's, and they told me that some time in the first quarter of next year, these will be available in a 4x108, 17x8, 42ET size for us! [twothumb][driving]

But still no 16s. [:(]
Always love having more options but I personally feel like 16’s are the sweet spot. Now to see if these will clear the 15in Whoosh BBK 🤔. That will really seal the deal for me on a 15in setup. I could always get a set of the 17s for DD and keep my 16x8 Dekas for autocross. Decisions decisions lol

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I wonder what's the weigth vs Deka's
Good Question Deka’s are light for 16’s . I wish there was a concave Deka or Rota made a 16 inch Titan.

Not even the 4x100 versions of the Deka’s for the Miata are really concave I believe they have the same face as ours.
I originally thought they might. If I could find a light concave spoke design in 16 I would probably go back to 16’s. There definitely would be a few more tire options on 16’s size wise than running 17’s and being stuck with only stock size or 215/40

Though for overall build quality still feel Konig’s have an edge on Rota though Rota has started to make Flow form wheels too.

I wonder about the weight of these KE wheels.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Phil's told me that the 4x100 PCD, 35ET, 15x8 KE Motorsport Pros were around 13 pounds, give or take. (They have not yet weighed the Fiesta/Focus application to give me an exact weight.)

So I would expect their 17x8 version to be in the very light class for that given size. [wink]

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
I'm definitely poking around with the idea of picking a set of these KE wheels up and throwing a set of 225/45 RR's on em to see how they compare to my current 16" set up.

Obviously would strictly be track wheels what with the RRs and all haha.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'm excited to have another choice. Def want to downsize to 15s next year.

Lays

I wish I knew how much brake clearance they have, I had a set of TD Race 1.2's in 15x8 +35, and I needed a 5mm spacer to clear my caliper face.
I really want a set of high brake clearance wheels so I don't have to run spacers, I don't like poke lol.

I sent an email to ask about how much clearance they have, and if he can measure some TD 1.2's to compare.

Last edited:

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
For some reason I feel like 15 is too small for good brakes but 17 is too much unsprung weight and rotational mass. I've been running 16x8 rpf1s but I'd switch if there is a better performing setup.

Yes. I drive my car a handful of time on nice days during the summer. Otherwise the majority of the miles are to/from track days.
ah okay so our concerns are pretty different.

Ive had the car years thinking at most I may autocross it. really i just drive it around baltimores streets. average speed per tank is 30 mph.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
For some reason I feel like 15 is too small for good brakes but 17 is too much unsprung weight and rotational mass. I've been running 16x8 rpf1s but I'd switch if there is a better performing setup.
True, but these will be some of the lightest 17s out there, save for the BIG $$$$ forged, or magnesium stuff. [wink]