Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Key proximity does not work

Heyya all.

I have a 2015 Fiesta ST 3 door EU model, with the push button start. I got it late last year, and since I have it, the key proximity does not work.
I can only start the car if i hold the key to the icon on the steering colum. If the key is anywhere else, i get the Key not detected error. What i tried so far:

IT'S NOT THE BATTERY!: My first troubleshooting step was to replace the batteries in both of my fobs. I tried new Varta, Duracell
and Panasonic batteries, but i have the same problem. Also the lock\unlock buttons works at 10s of meters.

I checked the DTCs with Forscan, but there is nothing.

I brought it to a key cutter, who tried to program the old keys, and some new keys, but he always got an issue when he tried to program the proximity key.

I replaced the proximity sensor under the armrest, but nothing happened. (Do i have to do something in Forscan after I replace the proximity sensor?)

The boot button is working when i have the key in my pocket.

I'm starting to run out of ideas, does anyone occured anything like this, or have any idea what is this?
I would really like not bring it to Ford, as they would charge probably hundreds of euros, and i don't need the fix that much.