Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
I am interested and I will straight up tell you you go +40 and I would not purchase.
Stop being worried about poke +35 does not poke and it makes a big difference in how the face looks. We go +35 we will get the nice concave face . +40 you have just another flat face wheel. plus in 15 a +35 has no rubbing issues.

Thats my take on it. Plus I would be in on the Matte Black. I am not a real fan of the Orange with Bronze wheel look.
+35 is honestly perfect, 15x8 TD’s in +35 vs 16x8 dekagrams in +40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
List updated.

As far as color choice, Semi Matte Black is running away with it....sorry Bronze Fans.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Updated the list - Currently at 10 total, we need 5 more minimum for this to take off.

Also, black is clearly the preferred color, so from this point on if you are interested in bronze only, you should make a decision on whether or not you'll accept black. They will not do multiple colors.

Peterson

Premium Account
Updated the list - Currently at 10 total, we need 5 more minimum for this to take off.

Also, black is clearly the preferred color, so from this point on if you are interested in bronze only, you should make a decision on whether or not you'll accept black. They will not do multiple colors.
Oh hell. Add me to the list.

You can go ahead and take my name off the list 😑 thanks!

kevinatfms

Im interested in a set of these in Black. Depends on how much shipping is though.
When i bought my 16x8's it was $43 shipping from Enjuku Racing which is a Konig vendor. I got free shipping due to them not having the wheels i really wanted(16x7.5 Lockouts) so they gave me free shipping and a discount on the Dekagrams.

So expect $40-60 shipping if it comes through a vendor network.

When i bought my 16x8's it was $43 shipping from Enjuku Racing which is a Konig vendor. I got free shipping due to them not having the wheels i really wanted(16x7.5 Lockouts) so they gave me free shipping and a discount on the Dekagrams.

So expect $40-60 shipping if it comes through a vendor network.
Ok im definitely cool with that shipping price count me in

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
Currently at 11 total.

@Negi are you still in even though it looks black is the preferred color?