Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #83
I've communicated to Fitment Industries that if they are not willing to honor the $720 shipped price, we will move on to another vendor.

Last edited:
Last thing I received from them was:
"Hello,

I show that we are most likely going to start once we have confirmation from everyone so we can proceed with the order. Also, it is $720 for the set before tax and accessories, and once everyone is on board we will start sending the quotes out. This is just to prevent a few orders from being placed here and there and having to worry about, have we met the amount needed yet. I will keep you updated on this, and if you have any questions or concerns let us know.

Thanks
Zach"

Last thing I received was the first initial email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #91
I e-mailed this morning and around noon they sent me a link to pay for the wheels. They mentioned they would send the link w/ the quote to all in the email list.
"I have placed a link below to pay for the wheels, and once you go through with that please let me know, and I will start creating the quotes for everyone in the email list for the items they are looking for."

I'd encourage everyone to keep an eye on inbox or proactively e-mail wheels@fitmentindustries.com. I just paid for mine

Just received the purchase link

Wonder if I’ll keep them black, since I hate the black on black look.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #97
Getting screwed on ordering 5 wheels. You can get the 4 at $720, but they bill you separately for the 5th wheel. $240 for ONE spare wheel. Wtf man. This company blows.
I wasn't billed separately for the 5th wheel. They were priced all at $180/piece. It was $900 for my 5. That's shitty - call them out

Peterson

Premium Account
UPDATE

I Tried to figure out their logic. Apparently I got the set of 4 @ $720 tax free. So when I wanted to add the 5th, they tried to bill me ALL the tax for 5 wheels. NOPE. wasn’t having that, as I already paid that bill. I had them invoice the 5th wheel on a separate bill. It was $180 PLUS the tax on 1 wheel. I can live with that.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #99
UPDATE

I Tried to figure out their logic. Apparently I got the set of 4 @ $720 tax free. So when I wanted to add the 5th, they tried to bill me ALL the tax for 5 wheels. NOPE. wasn’t having that, as I already paid that bill. I had them invoice the 5th wheel on a separate bill. It was $180 PLUS the tax on 1 wheel. I can live with that.
Glad you got it sorted out!

kevinatfms

Paid for mine. $763 with tax. I agree this Fitment company sucks though. Website is horrible and the back end charges are such a shitty business practice. If this ever happens again(hopefully Konig gets the clue to just start making them) i suggest we go elsewhere. Ill contact Enjuku Racing about it and see if they might be interested in one in the future.