Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Kruise sport

Does anyone know of any stateside distributors for Kruise Sport? I’d like to get their smooth panel looks like a 5 week lead time ordering direct

OP
Commando81
Thread Starter #2
well that’s disheartening. I checked your site for it first since you seem to have everything else I plan to spend money on.

guess I’ll have to figure out something else

ejallatt

Erm, that's not entirely true is it Ron. We cancelled your distributor agreement. We stopped you from carrying any DeltaStyling product. We were never late on a delivery to you. I can't speak for Kruise Sport however but based on our previous experience with you I am not surprised that you would speak ill of my company. Please provide accurate information for people.

ejallatt

Again, needs to be accurate information Ron. We are Carlton Motor Sport Ltd T/A DeltaStyling. We have no involvement or dealings with Kruise Sport or any employee/owner.

kevinatfms

Erm, that's not entirely true is it Ron. We cancelled your distributor agreement. We stopped you from carrying any DeltaStyling product. We were never late on a delivery to you. I can't speak for Kruise Sport however but based on our previous experience with you I am not surprised that you would speak ill of my company. Please provide accurate information for people.
Why did you cancel it? What did Whoosh do to terminate a binding contract? I doubt there is a NDA on this so lets hear it out.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Drops some shade then deletes comments. Maybe his memory isn't as sharp as he remembered.
you can think what you want
I rarely speak ill of any company and frankly nobody benefits from forum fights
We haven't done business with them since 2019, you're welcome to any thoughts or opinions about us, them or anyone
Have a great day !

you can think what you want
I rarely speak ill of any company and frankly nobody benefits from forum fights
We haven't done business with them since 2019, you're welcome to any thoughts or opinions about us, them or anyone
Have a great day !
Well, you did tarnish those businesses names. Offered up more evidence, then reversed course. Just seems odd to me and is worth noting you deleted what you stated. For future forum readers. I have zero knowledge of the companies in question. I'm just in for the drama that you started with the original statements. :LOL:

Drops some shade then deletes comments. Maybe his memory isn't as sharp as he remembered.
I mean...you're taking the word of a random account that was created just to respond to Ron at face value? I find that the oddest part. I mean that account came outta *thin air.

And NDA or not, in the US you can't publicly defame a company without proof backing it up (or is it libel if you write it? i always get the two mixed up). Which is probably why Ron took it down.