Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

KUDA Mounting USA custom gauge pod.

Jiesta

Hello everyone,

I'm new here so let me introduce myself,

I am Jeffrey Cornelissen, my age is 23, and i live in the Netherlands.

I bought a Ford Fiesta ST2 from '12. And as you might know there is no water temperature in the '08-'12 models. I had to have a 52mm water temperature gauge but I was walking into the problem of mounting the gauge.

I was searching for about a month without any succes. At the point I stopped searching for a perfect gauge pod.

I found KUDA Mounting Solutions for mobile phones, navigation, etc., I was thinking about how I can build a gauge in the mounting solution of KUDA. but without any succes. It just wouldn't fit. As I am nog giving up easy, I just send a mail to KUDA USA. I got a answer of KUDA with a offer that they wanted to make a custom console, u can just know that it was perfect news for me cause I just fell in love with the OEM look of the KUDA console!

It took about a week after the mailing contact that i recieved my custom KUDA console (pretty quick). after a bit of work it was all build in and ready for operational use!

You can imagine that I am pretty enthusiastic about this KUDA console and that i really want to spread the word as I saw a lot of messages from Fiesta owners who are searching a gauge pod for a turbo gauge or something like that.

I have 2 videos of the console so you can see how OEM it looks just so you can fall in love too haha!

On the end of the first promotion video you can see the contact information, so feel free to just E-mail KUDA USA for all the questions you have!

[video]https://youtu.be/2FfJBsHb4iA[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/pUSUxb9JPR8[/video]

Best Regards,

Jiesta

Looks great, but I think there are some small differences also. I'd like to know if it fits also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jiesta

Thread Starter #4
Hi there, sorry for the late reply, had to go on vacation first haha!

Idk if that will fit on 2014+ models. Have you tried installing on any newer models?
All the Kuda consoles are handmade, so all the consoles can be made to perfect fitment.

The Kuda console will also fit on newer models. If you just take a look on the Kuda website (http://www.kudausa.com/) you can see that the console i have here will fit models since 2011.

Jeffrey Cornelissen

KUDA PHONEBASE GMBH
DAMME 49401
Germany

KUDA USA INC.
Po Box 610130
Dallas, TX 75261
USA

(866) ITS KUDA Toll Free
(972) 7670893 Fax

(+1) 817 881 1774 Cell USA
(+49) 171 771 4914 Cell Germany
(+48) 601 333300 Cell Poland

PSA for anyone considering one of these. I bought one for my 2018 Fiesta. The fit to the dash is good, however only shallow mount gauges will fit inside and so far I have not found a good way to route the wiring. It looks like the only solution is to drill a hole in the dash. Might just have to return it.