Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #267
Yup Fourth of July Sale time 10 people commit it opens it up for everyone . $68

Lets get the ball rolling
1.RubenZZZ
2.phlandry
3.Ianmacey
4.Cody004
5.Poofies

Last edited:

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
See picture. How much of an issue is this? I suspect none. Got a little over zealous trying to loosen the hub. NOT AT ALL RELATED TO THE PLATES, this is before I installed it. Thought someone in here might know.

Attachments

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #277
See picture. How much of an issue is this? I suspect none. Got a little over zealous trying to loosen the hub. NOT AT ALL RELATED TO THE PLATES, this is before I installed it. Thought someone in here might know.
wow thats for centering purposes. how did you manage to wack that?

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
wow thats for centering purposes. how did you manage to wack that?
Used progressively more aggressive methods to loosen it, ending with moderate hits on the back of the caliper mounting points with a 3 lb sledge.

DangerMouse

Finally put mine on since i decided to keep the car. Luckily i was doing brakes at the same time so i put a pipe wrench on the rotor and whacked it good. First one came right off. Second one I bent one of those pins. Had to give it a little tap tap tapAroo. I wouldn’t worry too much about it, but you could try to punch it out and hammer a new one in.