Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Largest charge pipes clear six point?

All,

What are the largest charge pipes to clear the pierce motorsport six point bracing? Are cold pipes necessary for BT?

Thanks

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I use the Mishimoto set and they clear the Pierce 6pt brace just fine.

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
What size turbo? I have MBRP and it fits but needed larger pipes for the bigger turbo. Thanks for the response.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
The downside of the cpe charge pipe is no mounting tab like the cobb/depo ones. So it can swing around and hit things as the engine moves

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Then the Elbow hose from the turbo can be trimmed down and the pipe be brought up closer. But having mounting tabs definitely makes it easier to deal with so id be buying the Cobb or the Depo if you must have charge pipes.

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for all your input. I didn’t install my new turbo and was told the fitment is different vs the stock turbo. I have a Garrett 2867, with pipes I bought used with the turbo. I was just seeing if there was a way where I could keep that six point. I can definitely feel a difference. There might not be a solution to this one.