Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

CSM

1000 Post Club
Group buy is now closed. Thanks everyone for participating!

Alright everyone. We have a greenlight for this Group Buy through Fitment Industries and Konig!!!

Details:
  • Wheel Model: Konig Dekagram flow formed
  • Specs: 15x8, +35 offset, 4x108, ~12 lb per wheel, 73.1 center bore
  • Price: $180 per wheel, so $720 per set, FREE Shipping to US 48 (+ applicable taxes)
    • Ceramic Coating will be offered as an option at checkout. Pricing is $179/wheel set if less than 5 people take this option, and $139/wheel set if 5 or more people take this option
    • Lug Nuts will also be available at a reduced rate if customers are interested. A variety of options exist and Fitment Industries can elaborate on that.
  • Color: Semi Matte Black
  • Minimum Order Qty: A total of 60 wheels are needed for this to go through.

Last edited:
I might be interested after getting this email regarding the TD’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevinatfms

Add me for (1) set for sure. Ill let you know on a second set in a few weeks after i get the bill for my Chump Car rewiring.

Have you posted this on Facebook yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peterson

Premium Account
What would be the widest tire you could run on these for AutoX? I don’t mean class specific tire either. Like what is the widest we can go?

Since they sound like they would not rub, (even over the rumble strips), I'd be game for a set (1)....likely in black, but would like to know my options.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
I am away on work travel, haven't had a chance to update this. Answers to questions below

• Posting to FB - Haven't posted to any FB groups but was considering it. Would be a bit of a headache to manage both lists. My thought is to see what interest generates on the Forums, and if needed, use FB to fill in the gaps.
  • Color choice - We are only going to get one color. Choices would likely be black, bronze, or graphite. I will post a poll in the original post. We need to get a tally as to what people want when we make the request.

kevinatfms

Count me in for black. I have bronze now in 16x8's so ill keep these as street wheels and use the 15x8's as track wheels.

If someone replies to my tires size question I would most likely be in 😅
I run 225/45R15 on my TD 1.2s, and have had only very minimal rub, if any with Swift Springs and similarly adjusted coilovers.
I would love to see if someone is able to stuff 225/50R15 A052s under there....

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I am interested and I will straight up tell you you go +40 and I would not purchase.
Stop being worried about poke +35 does not poke and it makes a big difference in how the face looks. We go +35 we will get the nice concave face . +40 you have just another flat face wheel. plus in 15 a +35 has no rubbing issues.

Thats my take on it. Plus I would be in on the Matte Black. I am not a real fan of the Orange with Bronze wheel look.