Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #101
Paid for mine. $763 with tax. I agree this Fitment company sucks though. Website is horrible and the back end charges are such a shitty business practice. If this ever happens again(hopefully Konig gets the clue to just start making them) i suggest we go elsewhere. Ill contact Enjuku Racing about it and see if they might be interested in one in the future.
Keep us posted if you reach out to Enjuku! I know Tune Plus would be an option as well for future.

TBH at the beginning of this idea I thought about just ordering 25-30 sets of these myself and turning this it into some sort of side hustle (and maybe looking up other cars/odd fitments to special order) as a forum sponsor/vendor but just don't have the time with how work is going right now (everyone wants Purell!)

I would love to get a groupbuy for TE37’s in our bolt pattern but I know for a fact 90% of fiesta owners would never pay that much for a set of wheels for our cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #103
I would love to get a groupbuy for TE37’s in our bolt pattern but I know for a fact 90% of fiesta owners would never pay that much for a set of wheels for our cars.

how much $ we talking?

how much $ we talking?
So for 16x8 in 4x100 they range in between $2,100 to $2,400 for a set. So one could only imagine how much they would be for a custom bolt pattern

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^Yeah, for that much coin I would just get Braids in the exact color I wanted, for even a good bit less than that (albeit they are most likely heavier than the TE37s [:(]).

But I DO like the aesthetics of the TE37s over the (similar looking) Grids, and that price IS actually reasonable for a set of FORGED wheels. [wink] [thumb]

Last edited:
any chance they could just as easily do a 15x7.5 ET35 set? I don't know what their tooling setup is, but might be possible. Apparently Team Dynamics are having their tooling moved and won't be making any for a while yet, like 2021 spring.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #107
any chance they could just as easily do a 15x7.5 ET35 set? I don't know what their tooling setup is, but might be possible. Apparently Team Dynamics are having their tooling moved and won't be making any for a while yet, like 2021 spring.
They only will if you get a run of minimum 60 wheels

Unfortunately, I'll have to back out. Shipping was too expensive to Canada (not even talking about duty and cross bordering fees) and my US border warehouse stopped accepting orders way long ago to prevent a storage problem with canadian customer since we don't know when the border will open. Sorry all, I really wanted those wheels, I hope this won't prevent the GB to go through.

Good news, I arranged something with my warehouse so I'm in. FI told me I'm the 15 and they need my order or else the GB can't go on. True or not, dunno.

Did anyone questioned them on what would happen and how would they refund us if anything goes sideways? Just to cover my ass before sending them any $.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #115
Good news, I arranged something with my warehouse so I'm in. FI told me I'm the 15 and they need my order or else the GB can't go on. True or not, dunno.

Did anyone questioned them on what would happen and how would they refund us if anything goes sideways? Just to cover my ass before sending them any $.
In initial e-mails I verified we'd be refunded if nothing goes through. So no worries there.

A few more reached out to me via FB and Reddit about this. I sent them to Fitment Industries this morning so we should be over the 15 easily.

Me too... actually added a 5th rim in case I have some track day landscaping adventures.

Now on the hunt for lugs nuts and tires. Does anyone have any info on the true width of the 200 wear tires in 225? I think I'd prefer a narrower 225 just to make sure I don't rub.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #119
Update: currently at 47 wheels ordered and a few pending orders.

I've also had a few folks from FB and Reddit contact me.

Once we hit 60 they'll keep the order window open for a week for any last minute folks

^^Yeah, for that much coin I would just get Braids in the exact color I wanted, for even a good bit less than that (albeit they are most likely heavier than the TE37s [:(]).

But I DO like the aesthetics of the TE37s over the (similar looking) Grids, and that price IS actually reasonable for a set of FORGED wheels. [wink] [thumb]
I’ll most likely be ordering the 4x100 jig and redrill my hubs so I can run them